Forum Discussion

Sun
New Contributor
4 months ago

How many outages must we endure?

Literally every **bleep**ing night I lose a connection. Either communicate outages with your customers or **bleep** the **bleep** off. 

I'm in the media, I’ll be honest, unlike you, work for a local TV station. Fox your **bleep** or I will not be docile anymore. I’m so tired of the weird, bull**bleep**, sporadic outages!

• Hi, there. I am sorry if you are being impacted by an outage.  Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

kco156
      New Contributor II

Why is it after I complained about moving emails to Yahoo, I am constantly having internet interruptions? For 3 days now I keep losing my connection. Strange, very strange. 

ChrisJ2

Hi, there. I'm really sorry for the sporadic connection issues you're experiencing after your Yahoo mail issue. Though the two issues are not related, I do want to help you with both. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to help you get this fixed.