Forum Discussion

DanyelleCormier
New Contributor
10 months ago

Help Cox "AGENTS" know nothing about ACP benefits.

I have been trying for almost 4 weeks to re-qualify for the ACP benefits. Every agent I talk to keeps giving me the same website cox.com/acp And I keep telling them there is no link for me on that page, All it says is I am no longer in the program and if I think it's an error contact Cox. That's what I do and they keep giving me the runaround. Now they've been telling me for a month that ID.me was going to contact me to verify myself and that has not happened. Id.me finally email me back it told me I will get directed to id.me after I reapply on the Cox website. Please if anybody understands my issue and can help I'm begging. Both of my sons depend on tablets that require Wi-Fi to communicate. I'm a one income family, that $30 a month would make a huge difference.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DanyelleCormier,

Thanks for reaching out to us through Cox Forums. This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issues among peers. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with this post, your full name, and complete address.

Maria
    Cox Support Forum Moderator