Forum Discussion

nekountze
New Contributor
2 months ago

Has anyone switched over to quantum fiber from Cox due to poor service?

Has anyone left Cox like I’m about to do and gone over to quantum fiber? Any experiences quote with quantum fiber? We’ve been out of Internet for eight days now since the storm and had power the whole time there’s no reason for this and will not give us anytime for fixing it 

• Hi, I'm sorry to hear you have been affected by a recent outage. I know due to recent storm damage in Nebraska, Kansas Cleveland, and Northern Florida we have extended outages while we complete repairs. I will be glad to check on the specific outage affecting your home . Please reach out to us privately. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com in the email please include n your full street address and a link to your forum post.

Greg

• Hi, I'm sorry to hear you have been affected by a recent outage. I know due to recent storm damage in Nebraska, Kansas Cleveland, and Northern Florida we have extended outages while we complete repairs. I will be glad to check on the specific outage affecting your home . Please reach out to us privately. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com in the email please include n your full street address and a link to your forum post.

Greg