Forum Discussion

TomJ50
New Contributor
5 months ago

Frequent, sometimes brief, service down

By texts I have received from Cox, out internet has been down seven times since April 21st, including yesterday and today. (And those texts don't cover all the interruptions. For example, our service was down for a time this morning (I got a text) and then again for a time in the afternoon (without a text).) No explanation or apology. (I'm in AZ, so this hasn't been storm related--in fact, the weather has been fine at the times of each of the interruptions.) Without an explanation, this seems pretty darn poor.... 

Kylah
    New Contributor

Same issue here in Arkansas.  Doesn't seem to have any consistent time of day that it happens either, so I doubt it's high traffic times (4am, 9am, 3pm, etc)

rylinash
    New Contributor

Same problem here in Las Vegas, Nevada. Paying a lot of money to get "BAD" stability according to the PING site I'm currently on. It's a never ending pain in the A. Why does my wifi always crap out numerous times a day. My router isn't the problem. Cox makes a mint on all their customers, why are we being 'dropped' at all. There's no reason including "hi traffic times" for this to be happening. Once or twice a month, maybe. But it happens ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY. 

• TomJ50 I can definitely take a look at your account.  Please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address along with a link to this Forums post.  We're available to help 24/7.  

BrittneyC

I understand the importance of having reliable service and I want to help. When you have a moment for support,  please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and street address along with the link for this forums post.