Forum Discussion

RHinCT
New Contributor
3 years ago

Four Outages - Sept 14, 17, 17, 21

My first year with COX internet went very well.  However in the last week there have been repeated, significant service outages.  Three times I have reported the outages and been told that service in my area is out and they already have technicians working on the outage.

I want to know what the problem is.  Three times in one week after a year without problems that I can recall means there is SOMETHING that is wrong.  Faulty equipment, bad lines, who knows.  I spent a while chatting with whoever they put on the chat system.  They were sympathetic but they could not provide any information.

The technicians know what has gone wrong this last week.  I want them to tell me what sort of problem it is.

Thanks!

RH in CT

Cheshire, CT to be exact.

2 Replies

• @RHinCT, I recommend sending us an email with your full address and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com so we can look into this issue on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      RHinCT
      New Contributor

Thanks, I will do that.  The person on the Chat could not provide an email address.