Forum Discussion

zept0sec
New Contributor II
2 years ago

Email Issues

Since at least this morning, I have been having difficulty receiving email from at least two different domains: networksolutions.com and bluehost.com. Support personnel at both companies have tried emailing me password reset links, but none are coming through. Yet, both companies have been able to successfully email me temporary one-time password messages. Some have taken seconds to come in while others took more than 5 minutes. Both companies suggest an issue with Cox email systems; this makes sense (some sort of spam prevention, perhaps).

So I contact Cox phone support, explain the situation, and now their agent wants to transfer me to the paid premium support!?! AFAIK, they support home networks; they should have nothing to do with resolving this issue.

zept0sec
    New Contributor II

Please have your mail server team look into this!

MichaelJ

Hi zept0sec, thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team and being a valued Cox family member. I know how important it is to have a reliable email service. We are not able to change how quickly emails are delivered. I know this isn't the answer you are looking for, but you may want to see if they are able to text you with a temporary one-time password.