Forum Discussion

Joel_Thompson
New Contributor
3 years ago

EBB is a run around

Can anyone from Cox give one straight honest answer on the EBB process. 

ID.Me does not respond to them and I have done everything I have to application approval and all we are doing is waiting on some stupid code from ID.me which you cannot even get a whole of 

Any suggestions

Thanks 

Joel 

1 Reply

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @Joel Thompson
    I know how important it is for you to get the EBB Benefit active on the account. The EBB applications process is a three-step process. First, you must start the application on our site via the let's Get started’ page: www.cox.com/.../ebb.html. Second, you must complete the ID.me verification which can take 24-48hours. Third, your application must be approved by the government which can take up to 5 days. I would recommend going back through the application process again. Once you finished the ID.me process pages and get to the verification screen, there should be a blue button that says Return to Partner. You must click that button to finish completing the process of submitting the application. On the 'Let's get started!' screen you should see the blue bullet on the third button at the top and it should say 'Qualifying'. For further assistance email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.
    Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderato