Forum Discussion

1-williamc
New Contributor
3 months ago

Discounts

Hi there I would like to get some type of discount you offering today other wise I will have to disconnect service please help me. 

• This forum is really for Cox Customers to assist one another with technical issues. If you are looking for a discount call in to cox, and request someone in "Retention". They will have access to the best deals and discounts, and should be able to assist you. 

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

This forum is really for Cox Customers to assist one another with technical issues. If you are looking for a discount call in to cox, and request someone in "Retention". They will have access to the best deals and discounts, and should be able to assist you. 

RJTX
    New Contributor II

If there is another isp in your area, take the deal with them and run. I would if I could.

• Hi,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please email cox.help@cox.com

Cox Support Forums Moderator