Forum Discussion

raineparade
New Contributor
4 years ago

Day 3 no internet

We’re on day 3 of no internet in 73118. It went out first day of ice storm, came back for a day, and then out again since Thursday. Support told me there was no outage and that we needed a new modem. Our neighbor’s is out too though.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Elandry1
    New Contributor

We are on day 5 of no internet due to a hurricane. Electricity has been back 4 of these days. Where is Cox? Excuses excuses. Yet they are quick to nickel and dime you

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Elandry1

We know how frustrating it is to be without service during the aftermath of Hurricane Zeta. We appreciate your patience while our crews work to get your service back up and running. You can also log into your account on our website or Cox app to view declared outage details and updates www.cox.com/.../disaster-support.html . -Ben

Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • Day 7 with no internet service, due to the ice storms... two appts made, and both were not completed and no reason why.... frustrating.

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Kreativekarma,

I can understand your frustration and I know how important for you it is to have internet access for work & virtual schooling from home. At this time there are still over 80,000 without power in OKC area. Because our service is connected to power, we must wait until the power company has completed their work. We've brought in additional crews from around the enterprise to help with the restoration as power comes back on in the area. For more details and updates: www.cox.com/residential/disaster-support-okc.html .

Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator