Forum Discussion

Sabot3500
New Contributor
8 months ago

Cox sucks

I recently moved and my router will not hook up to the internet 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello there. I am sorry for the service issues you are experiencing. We strive to ensure our service remains reliable and operates properly at all times for our customer's needs. Sometimes the modem or router needs to recognize activation at the new address. Can you send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address? I would like to investigate this issue for you.

AL_G
    New Contributor

So sick and tired of cox dropping!! Twice today in Goodyear, AZ, In the last 6 months it's been getting worse with interruption and maintenance ect ect..This is gettng old!! When that other fiber optic company is fully operational, We are dropping cox like a bad habbit..

CurtB
      Valued Contributor III
      AL_G wrote:

When that other fiber optic company is fully operational, We are dropping cox like a bad habbit..

Yeah, you don't want to hold a bad habbit.  That sounds like something that might bite you.  Oh, wait.  You meant habit.  Never mind. 😏  Did you know that in your only other post back in March, 2018, you used the same phrase "like a bad habbit", with the same misspelled word, while threatening to leave Cox then too?  Well, actually, you said you were looking for another alternative.  Five years and eight months later, you're still waiting for that other fiber optic company to be fully operational.  This year for sure.  DATA FEE | Cox Community

rubbishbuster
        New Contributor II

Almost like Cox has enough power locally to interfere with the development of competitors that threaten their local monopoly. fortunately they have shills like you to rush to their defense and criticize people's spelling errors. Whatever gives you a cause to wake up in the morning, eh sport?🙄