Forum Discussion

AL_G
New Contributor
7 years ago

DATA FEE

This DATA FEE OVEARAGE is taking this company back to the stone age!! back when cellular companies were charging customers for this same DATA FEE, and when a company started offering unlimited data at no extra cost, all cellular companies follow knowing this was an attractive offer to consumers, consumers were dropping their current carriers like a bad habbit for not offering unlimited data..the same will happen here with this company, i can only speak for myself but i am already looking for another alternative!! don't get ripped off....

• Hi AL G,

The Support Forums has been provided for the specific purpose of making it possible for Cox customers to help each other in using and supporting Cox products and services. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any company or product, or, in general, from posting in a manner unrelated to the direct resolution of issues expected in the support of Cox products and services.

If you'd like to check out data plans Cox offers, please visit: https://www.cox.com/residential/education-center/internet/data-usage.html