Forum Discussion

8 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Why?  Their Troubleshooting Steps helped me.

OpenBSD
      Contributor II

I've never seen Bruce ask for help due to his ego. He usually has answers for everything even when he's wrong. I see no difference here. Ignore what he said.

bearone2
        Contributor III

he could probably forget more than you'll ever know!!

psudocromis
    New Contributor

I had one rep try to tell me that it was my computer was most likley infected with viruses and tried to sell me on a support plan. I told him I do IT for a living and hes trying to scam me and he DC the chat. I have had 2 field techs come out each said that the problem is with the node down the street. The node crews have been out 3x between me and my neighbors calling and nothing has been fixed. The Internet is almost unusable most of the day. This has been going on for 5 weeks, and the most cox wants to do is send a field tech back out to the house... and the cycle repeats. 

MakeMoreNodes
      New Contributor II

There is no point, the sad part is there are no more Internet providers in my Area.

Allan

@Psudocromis. We can take a look at this ongoing issue for you. Please send us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of the issue to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator

MakeMoreNodes
    New Contributor II

Yeah, This has been a problem for a while. I think Corona just finally brought it to lite on account of the insane amount of Streaming going on. It's hilarious that their prices have steadily climbed over the years for worse performance. I have filed a complaint. Hopefully this will light a fire under their butt.