Forum Discussion

ratoren
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Cox Renewal Deals

My 2-year contract (and associated discount) ends within the month. Has anybody had any luck lately renewing with Cox and getting a good deal? If so, who did you speak to about this? Did you go into a Cox store, call the local Cox customer service number, or just renew using the on-line app and/or text box? 

Extremely limited with choices in Orange County CA - either Cox or ATT-dsl (both about the same price, though that’s with my current Cox discount). Cox has a faster download on my current program (150 vs 100) while ATT-dsl has a faster upload (15 vs 10); so there’s no real benefit of threatening to go to ATT, other than ATT has the absolute worst customer service out there.

Any help or suggestions on this would be appreciated.

1 Reply

• The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator