Forum Discussion

WhatsGoingOn
New Contributor
3 years ago

Cox panoramic app

Internet issues was not the problem. I have been having issues with the panoramic wifi app and today a tech came to "fix it". He swapped out our modem and a wireless box that I could NOT program. He told me that was all he could do after talking to his boss. He said the problem was the app and there wasn't much that could be done on his part. Problem is, I have a senior father who resides with us. He has his own room and own wireless box which i just realized he was streaming for 5 hrs. Not only did the tech not solve the issue but he also left an unknown device connected to my WiFi. My first problem was not being able to schedule downtime and/or pausing a device. Now my father can push buttons to stream, when he doesn't know what that is. Not sure what else can be done since cox is the only option I have.

DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi WhatsGoingOn,

I can certainly understand your concern about the app. Please feel free to email us at Cox.help@cox.com with your service address and a link to this forum thread. We would be happy to look into that for you.

David
    Cox Forums Moderator