Forum Discussion

Jaypee13's avatar
New Contributor
4 years ago


I am moving to a new house and had tube go thru from the side of my house to my network cabinet. If I get gigablast do I need to pay/rent for the ONT? If so, can I get my own ONT? What is compatible?

I also have a Unifi Gateway to use so that I would not be renting a gateway or router. Can the ONT connect directly to my gateway?