Forum Discussion

erosales2
New Contributor
3 months ago

Cox Customer Service is a Joke!

I have never been so disappointed in my life! It's currently 6:00 PM where I am at , and I have been trying since 4:00 PM to get someone to help me. First I tried the live chat option thinking it would be easier. Three different agents joined my chat. I honestly feel so disrespected, and I feel like Cox does not care about its customers' time. I was able to talk to an agent and she was very nice so we disconnected the call. Then I found myself with additional questions and called back. Someone answer my call and all I could hear was background noise, I called again and this lady with horrible attitude hung up on me. None of these instances was I ever rude to the agents, so I really do not understand why I got treated this way. I am not sure if they don't calibrate their calls, or if there's no such thing as quality assurance, but Cox need to do better!! Internet prices are crazy high, and I would expect better customer service from a company like Cox. 

2 Replies

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry that was your experience with us. You deserve better and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to help you in any way we can. 

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

If you need help rebooting your modem. contact live chat.  Otherwise, you can post a description of your issue here and a forum contributor may be able to help you.  Your best option to contact Cox for assistance is to email cox.help@cox.com and provide your full name, your service address and a thorough description of your issue.