Forum Discussion

Gbreeze4
New Contributor
2 days ago

Another outage

This is becoming to be redundant. Three nights in a row. It's time to change companies. Cox will be done for me.

nhoang1
    New Contributor

Either check for Cox local store or chat with Cox live agent (online) to ask for a compensation back to your account. They are fair enough.

• You can never speak to a PERSON and they chat tell you the same thing over and over to reset modems as if we hadn’t thought of that BEFORE contacting them. THEN they have the nerve to try and up sale you when you already aren’t getting good service. They pretend to transfer you only to have SOMEONE else come and end chat!! Then I get notifications that my bill is going up now (conveniently after I told them, I was not going to upgrade ) from 69 to 120 a month!?!? They have lost their minds! At this point not only can I not afford that, but why would I pay MORE for a service when I can’t even get to work correctly or speak to a person who can help?!! 

NicholeC

Hi Teemike,

I apologize for your experience when reaching out for support. I'm sorry to hear you've been having service troubles. We'd be glad to assist with that and review your bill. Please feel free to email my team for support at cox.help@cox.com 

Thank you.