Forum Discussion

loudywen
New Contributor II
7 days ago

72756 Roger’s internet outage every night same time

Ok I know that the tornado does have an impact to this area I get it.  But today I have to say something about the cox internet.  From the day of the tornado I do experienced these impact:  from the first three weeks I got zero internet so I only use my hotspot for work,  that is fine because I understand cox need time to fix it.  But now., for the past two week I do get the internet at the day time and get outage every night at the same time (same hour Same minute same second at 9:55pm).  I mean when I ask what is the reason and cox customer support only say there is a team working on it.  And there is no answer for what cause it and there is no notification about why they need to disconnect the internet every night the same time. Can we get an answer why this happen?  Is cox now like to force people go to bed early? What a nice company that focus on people’s health.

2 Replies

loudywen
    New Contributor II

Experience with cox products?  Now I am sharing the experience!  Do you know that?

• HI loudywen, the purpsose of the forums is for customers to be able to assiste each other with their personal knowledge and experience with Cox prouducts and servces. Please feel free to reach out to us about these issues you are ecperiencing via our Social Media accounts, Facebook and CoxHelp. Thank you for being patient,