Forum Discussion

23 hours ago

Unable to switch device

I have cox mobile connection and want to switch to iPhone 16. I got device delivered from Apple and called cox mobile to help switch eSIM for my connection. It has been 5 days and I even visited cox location but there is no one able to help to switch the device. Unfortunately there is no escalation or accountability. Or the feature itself doesn’t exist. 

• Hello ashishlahori75, 
    I know how important it is that this is resolved so you can enjoy your new device on the Cox Mobile service. I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet gotten a solution after reaching out and visiting our Cox Store nearest you. We can help and re-evaluate this on your behalf to see what has been missed. Our goal is to reach a solution that gets your device up and running. When you have a moment, could you please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your name, complete address, and please include the URL to this forum comment about the eSIM switch. Thank you very much.

• Hi ashishlahori75. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator