- I have used Nomorobo for years without a hitch. Now just this week it does not work. When I go to phone settings and click on Nomorobo ON it just reverts back to OFF. I'm being driven mad by calls beginning around 6:00 AM every morning. Please Help, --Dennis--
- I am constantly (5 or more times a day) getting calls where it rings once and then nothing. The caller's number does not show up in the caller ID on my phone, but if I am watching TV I will see the number displayed on the TV screen for a moment. Does anyone have an explanation for this?
- What is going on with all the Robo Calls, when NOMOROBO is activated... and has been for many years?????? I believe that our government has given phone providers a deadline of July 30, 2021 to install a WORKING robo call blocker, such as STIR?SHAKEN. So far today, on a Sunday, I have had 17 robo calls. This is ridiculous!!! More than half to almost ALL the calls in a month's time are ROBO CALLS! Does COX REALLY care about their customers? In m y case we do not have another provider available in the area.... That is truly a monopoly! Anyone else having an extreme amount of ROBO CALLS. I know my neighbors are having the same issue and we are all NOMOROBO robo call blocking feature.
Are "robocalls" (which could be annoying but legitimate) and outright scam calls treated the same by NOMOROBO?Over the last 2 days I've received 4 scam phone calls from the "Windows Refund Department". All of the calls came in as different numbers and I've reported them all to NOMOROBO (which I'm still skeptical is doing anything for me). Does NOMOROBO consider a scam call a robocall; in other words, does it also try to block scammers or just annoying robocallers? I'm ready to rip the phone out of the wall. Rob
- I keep getting hang-up calls from a number in Deming,NM. Got 5 today. After the 4th I called the number. There was a recording saying I'd reached some sort of polling/survey company called "CMI", and I left a voicemail asking them not to call me. 5 minutes later I got yet another call. Is there somewhere on this site where I can report this to Cox or should I wait and see if I get more calls and then report it to the police?
- I received a criminal harassment telemarketer call a half hour ago and the call did not log into Phone Tools. I've concurrently been experiencing issues logging in to PT- a couple times being taken to a page that is selling Phone Tools (Stay on top of your calls with phone tools) and offers links for me to "learn more" or "order now".. Just now got another criminal harassment call (IRS filing suit scam) and will see if that logged). Edit- cannot log in at all. Apparently my account not longer has this feature. Are the servers down? Is there maintenance being performed? Inquiring minds want to know. Edit 2: Finally got in... and both calls showed. There are apparently issues with something at Cox. Will update with any other difficulties experienced logging in.