Forum Discussion

108Stitches
New Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

DVR List not showing across multiple receivers

I currently have three receivers for my home setup (Cisco Explorers).  2 are DVRs and the third is a standard HD receiver.  Recently I have been unable to view DVR shows recorded on the bedroom host in the living room (and vice versa).  The DVR List button the remote no longer allows me to change the DVR list (to group by host - or show all recorded programs).  So the only way I can watch what was recorded in the bedroom is by watching in the bedroom. 

I have verified that both hosts are "visible" and have zero problems with the recording or watching of the shows other than not being able to stream to the other receivers in the house. 

This issue began a couple of weeks ago - and if memory serves me, I believe there was an update pushed out to the device during that time.

I have reset both boxes multiple times (either by unplugging or using the diagnostic menu) - nothing allows the DVR List to "see" the other hosts.

Any other ideas on what I need to do to reenable this functionality we had enjoyed for two years?

Thanks

• I was looking at your receivers and it looks like the MOCA passwords do not match on one of the hosts. I would like to try a reset from my end, but it would briefly interrupt any scheduled recordings. Let me know when we can attempt this.

- Brian

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion