Forum Discussion

bsbcgirl
New Contributor
12 months ago

Since Tuesday, April 11, 2023 when Cox was working in the Smithfield RI area several channels are now scrambling a little /pixelating every few minutes. Technician came on Thursday April 13, but still having the issue. Anyone else?

Since Tuesday, April 11, 2023 when Cox was working in the Smithfield RI area several channels are now scrambling a little /pixelating every few minutes. Technician came on Thursday April 13, but still having the issue. Anyone else?

3 Replies

• Hi BsbcGirl,

I'm sorry to hear you have been getting pixelation on your TV even after the tech visit. Please reach out to us privately with your full street address so we can look into this. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com

Cox Forums Moderator
    GregP
      bsbcgirl
      New Contributor

Cox says they fixed an outage problem in my area last night (4/17/23) but the problem still exists. In fact it is worse. I hate to leave Cox but this has been a problem since Cox did updating work on 4/11

Becky
        We need to investigate and resolve this for you, Bsbcgirl! Please email our team at Cox.Help@cox.com so we can further assist you. Please include your full name and address in your email. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator