Forum Discussion

mrberlin
New Contributor
3 years ago

Paramount Plus not working on Contour

I have Paramount Plus Premium. I have two host boxes and two client boxes. The Paramount Plus app won't even load when accessed through either host box. It will  load on both of the client boxes but the app does not recognize my "premium" subscription when accessing through Cox (I have to watch full commercials).

I also have a Roku and Apple TV device. Paramount Plus works perfectly on these devices, using my same network. The premium subscription features (no ads) also work properly on these devices.

I have followed all instructions from Cox support and even from Paramount. I have an open case # with Cox as well. Nothing has changed. This has been an issue ever since Cox added the Paramount Plus app to their service.

This seems to be something Cox needs to work out given the number of people that are having the same problem.

1 Reply

DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Mrberlin,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the Paramount Plus features. We would be happy to check for an update on that ticket for you. To do that, we ask that you email us at cox.help@cox.com with your service address.

Cox Support Forum Moderator