Forum Discussion

Ka2225
New Contributor
3 years ago

Contour on demand

This week , several shows that I watch using on demand have not updated.    I know sometimes it takes longer than a day to get the new episode but we are talking shows that aired on Monday and it is now Friday.     Several of the ones that finally did update are now telling me that I have to purchase the episode or season when all along I have been watching them for free.     How can Cox offer a service where they say you can watch your shows at a later date either not have them or charge you for them.   Aren't we paying enough to have cable service already??!!!!

3 Replies

• @Ka2225, I recommend unplugging the power from the box for 2 mins and then plug it back up. Once the box finishes rebooting, please check to see if you can access your programs. If not, please let us know the missing programs so we can look into that for you. Thanks. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      Ka2225
      New Contributor

I already had the smart help from cox restart the box twice then had two different customer service people do a full reset.   They were unable to help at all.

BenS1
        Former Moderator
        @Ka2225
        I know how important it is for you to see the shows that you enjoy. Please let us know which shows are not showing for you.
        Ben S.
        Cox Support Forums Moderator