Forum Discussion

New Contributor
4 years ago

ESPN and Sports glitching or pausing a lot

Hello,

I requested help about this issue with ESPN and few sports channels being extremely frustrating to watch because they are so glitchy I can never watch a full play in peace. Can you send us all new equipment? What is the fix here? Has to be something, or I want refund. 

4 Replies

Mac_SD
    New Contributor

Same thing here in San Diego. Hard to watch the game. 

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
        BenS1
        Former Moderator
        Hi Mac SD,

Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Anything that requires the sharing of personal information isn't suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address. We have hidden your Information for your privacy.

Ben S.
        Cox Support Forums Moderator