Forum Discussion

archarion734
New Contributor
4 years ago

Poor customer support

My TV has been flashing from black screen back to TV for about 7 months now. It has literally become unwatchable for a solid hour until it clears up, if it does even. I tried live chat support and talked to Camille B. and Isabelle G. The first chat with Camille timed itself out. Isabelle G. said she was going to schedule for a technician to come out and then straight up left me alone in the chat for 10 minutes and it closed due to inactivity. That is extremely unsatisfactory. The fact that she didn't inform me when or even if a technician was going to be scheduled. I then tried to call support. Went through the 8 extension button presses to get there, only for it to force hang up on me the moment it actually started ringing. I wasted about 2 hours on your customer service and got literally no answer to my issue. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Do you also lose Internet while the TV flashes?

Ensure your connections are hand tight.  Also, how does your coaxial splitter look...old, corroded, questionable, etc?

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hi Archarion734,

We'd be glad to take a closer look at your issue. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address, and details of your issue or a link to your forum post.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator