Forum Discussion

jsburch
New Contributor
13 years ago

Tulsa, OK cablecard m-card (multi stream) support.

Has anyone had success getting (multi stream) M-card Cablecards here in Tulsa for the new external HD tv tuners on the market?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    HD4ME
    New Contributor

I'm in CT & have been using the M-Card with my Tivo Elite for the past 2 weeks. After some initial pairing problems that Cox had everything seems to be working ok now. However, On Demand is not supported as yet. But I'm able to access Amazon thru the Tivo & that works fine.

wees41
    Contributor II

that shouldn't be a problem sine the single stream cards are no longer being made

Nargg
    New Contributor

I just purchased a Tivo Premier box, and so far it's been very dissapointing for setup.  I subscribe to all the digital channels, and HBO/Stars.  From my reading this is the minimum required to make it work.  I basically get only the local channels both in SD and HD, and nothing else, zero, ziltch, nada.  From reading around the net about TiVo boxes and cable providers, Cox seems to be the last hold out of proper support of services for CableCARD consumer devices.  What's the problem Cox?!?!?

ChrisL
    Former Moderator

One possibility in your case might be that the cards aren't successfully provisioned to receive all the required services.  I would suggest speaking with our local technical support to reprovision the cards and see if there are any other issues that need to be addressed.