Forum Discussion

lmkelly1964
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Problem playing back recording on DVR

When playing back programs on my dvr shows freeze or jump back to where the program began after the last commercial. Also, after fast forwarding past the commercials, it takes about 10 seconds for the sound to come back on. On another note, the tv freezes sometimes when we are trying to go into Netflix. The boxes have been reset several times and the problems still happen.

• Hi Lmkelly1964. To get assistance with your DVR issue, please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include this link along with your complete address and name on the account. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lmkelly1964. To get assistance with your DVR issue, please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include this link along with your complete address and name on the account. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
    kayers0309
    New Contributor

I have been having the same issues for months now! The picture is also lagging so bad that the words don’t match the mouths. I’ve reset my system hundreds of times but nothing works