Forum Discussion

UVA_Fan
New Contributor
5 years ago

ACC Network

C"MON MAN.........................please add The ACC network.  We live in the Las Vegas area and there are many ACC fans locally.  This is a great opportunity to increase your user base in this era of many people cutting the cord.  Direct TV is on-board so you should be also.

8 Replies

Shirlett
    New Contributor

Is Cox not going to add the ACC Network at all? Asking because this is the last deal breaker with Cox Communications & will end my service.

Shirlett
    New Contributor

I am one of those "about to cut the cord" , all the advertising for the ACC Network & Cox is not going to add it to the channel lineup. After 25 years I am done with Cox.

Becky
      Hi Y'all, please don't assume that we're not going to carry the ACC Network. We appreciate all your posts and continue to submit channel requests on your behalf. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Mee90
    New Contributor

PLEASE, add the ACC Network to your lineup.  You have way too many ACC alums here in Virginia not to carry that network.

VAwolf
      New Contributor

Agree!!! Please add me to the list of ACC alums that are requesting the ACC Network as soon as possible.  I’ve been a cox customer for a very long time and want to stay one....but I need to see my Wolfpack!

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi VAwolf, I have submitted a request to see if the ACC Network can be added to your channel lineup in the future. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator