Forum Discussion

Mulfig
New Contributor
11 years ago
Solved

I want to see my favorites list!

I figured out how to mark my favorites but on my old DVR, I could hit the favorite button on my remote while in guide and only see my favorite channels so I could decide what to watch. Now when I hit the favorite button, it switches the tv to that channel and I have to keep hitting favorite while it flips through all of them.  Is there a setting to just list my favorites on the guide? I did see a long way to go about it by going into the guide settings and changing it to only show my favorites but I would have to go back through the long process every time. 

• Mulfig,

Assuming that you have the Trio (Contour) guide:

When you are looking at the initial grid guide, press the "GUIDE" button four more times. That will bring up your favorites list as well as the programs on those channels only.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Mulfig,

Assuming that you have the Trio (Contour) guide:

When you are looking at the initial grid guide, press the "GUIDE" button four more times. That will bring up your favorites list as well as the programs on those channels only.

Mulfig
    New Contributor

Heyyy...that worked!  It doesn't show in the grid view but its better than going into settings or flipping through channels. Thanks :-)