Forum Discussion

Padre_Fan
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Padre Baseball in Las Vegas

What happened to Padres baseball not showing in the Vegas market?  Very sad news.  The game was shown on channel 14/1014 on Opening Day as expected but not since and I don't see it scheduled in the future.  PLEASE bring back Padres baseball to Cox in Las Vegas!  Thank you.

5 Replies

vegaschef75
    New Contributor II

I agree Its very hard to explain to my 80 year old mom who has watched the padres over the last ten years on channel 96 and last on 14. its one reason I've kept cox cable.  If your competition (direct tv) can have fox sport San Diego I don't see why you can't add the channel too.  I have cox for 25 years and i'm really thinking of switching  BRING BACK MY PADRES TO LAS VEGAS

vegaschef75
      New Contributor II

thanks for your reply but I'm greedy I want all 162 Padres games.  For the price I pay for tv and internet

(almost $250.00 a month) yurveiw has nothing other than the Padre games to other at least half of its content is paid advertising.  BRING BACK ALL MY PADRES GAMES TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!

vegaschef75
    New Contributor II

the channel YurVeiw  just posted on my face book feed that they will carry 154 games this year minus rainouts of course

djnick
      New Contributor

I think they were working out a deal with the Aviators before they committed to the Padres so this article says they’ll show 150 Padres games and 10 Aviators games www.milb.com/.../c-305858878