Forum Discussion

Student
New Contributor III
6 years ago
Solved

Printable Version of Channel Lineup Missing Channels

The printable version of the channel lineup has some channels missing. There are too many for me to list, but if you start with 101, and compare it to the channel guide on TV, or the website, there are a lot missing, including USA, WGN, MTV, a lot of them. The lineup on the website appears to be correct, it's just the printable version I'm talking about. This was true of the April 2018 version as well. 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Student
    New Contributor III

And as far as I know, this is just in Tulsa OK.

• Where are you seeing this at exactly? I looked at the printable lineup at cox.com and am not seeing these channels missing. (www.cox.com/.../channel-lineup.html and clicking on 'Printable Lineup')

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
        MariaL
        Hi Student,

I’ve identified the channels that aren’t listed on the printable channel lineup and reported this to the appropriate team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Maria L.
        Cox Support Forum Moderator
      KevinM2
      Former Moderator

Hi Student, I'm reviewing the printable channel lineup now www.cox.com/.../Tulsa-OK.pdf for February 2019, and our records indicate the following:

USA - 34

WGN - 64

MTV - 39

What channels do you see missing in the lineup? Starting with channel 101, these are the "high definition" versions of the channels. However, all of our channels are now HD. When you tune in to a Standard Definition (SD) channel, you will receive High Definition (HD) programming. This is because your video format is dual-mapped so that HD channels are also set to the SD channel location. By dual-mapping the lineup, It improves the customer experience and also provides access to shows and movies with higher picture quality and shorter, more direct channel numbers. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator

Student
        New Contributor III

So, for instance, I can just tune to 34 for USA, and ignore the two other slots on the guide (101 and 1034) where it comes in?