Forum Discussion

organizingmom
New Contributor
6 years ago

Newsmax TV

I am wondering when Cox will carry Newsmax TV? Century Link already carries it and if Cox doesn't carry it soon, I will switch after being a loyal Cox customer for 33 years! Any idea when you will add the channel?

7 Replies

NewsJunkie
    New Contributor II

I am with organizingmom.  I also have a suggestion: Replace the rapidly fading CNN with Newsmax, which adds value and is worth watching.  That way the number of news channels on Cox remains the same!

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hello organizingmom,

We're sorry, but we don't have any information about adding Newsmax TV to the channel lineup. We appreciate your loyalty and we'd hate to lose you. I have submitted a channel request on your behalf to the programming team.

MaryF
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    cmw0829
    New Contributor

I was told less than two weeks ago that it will be part of the channel lineup in about two months.

DWP
    New Contributor

Please get newsmax. CNN's best show was beaten by Nick@night almost all the time.

MaryF
      Former Moderator
      Hi DWP,

I've submitted a channel request on your behalf.

MaryF
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
    cmw0829
    New Contributor

As a Cox customer for less than two weeks now, I've been viewing the forums and see dozens and dozens of requests for Newsmax, going back a VERY long time. Each time, a moderator says that he/she will submit a request on behalf of the customer. When is Cox going to respond to these requests? What good are requests if nobody takes any action on them?

I was quite disappointed with the notifications on my first bill that reported upcoming changes to the channel lineup. All a bunch of fluff. Give us something substantial!

BrianM
      The channel requests are documented for use in identifying the demand for the request. If we find that the channel has enough interest and provides value while not affecting the overall cost to the customer then our marketing team will look into adding a channel. This requires that we come to an agreement with the network in order to carry the channel.

Brian
      Cox Support Forum Moderator