Forum Discussion

sarrgentodiaz
New Contributor
9 years ago

How do I subscribe to Netflix

I want to start Netflix but don't know where to go.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • No.

I want to know if Netflix is available through Cox?

And, if I go to the link and sign up, does that come to all my TVs over Cox cables?

ChrisL
    Former Moderator
    @sarrgentodiaz

This is something that is not available through us currently however can be accessed from a variety of Internet connected devices.  You can visit http://www.netflix.com for more information on pricing and service requirements.

AllenP
    Valued Contributor

Netflix is an internet streaming service, not a cable network or cable on demand service.  The content is delivered over the internet and you can watch on your connected PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.  You can also receive Netflix on a TV using a streaming media player lilke Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, a SmartTV, etc.  Each TV requires it's own streaming device and either a WiFI or Ethernet wired connection to the Internet.

Health_Edge
    Valued Contributor III

sarrgentodiaz said:

No. If anything Netflix is a indirect competition. See here.

Is it possible you mean Pandora(streaming music) instead of Netflix?

chris_c21
    Contributor III

sarrgentodiaz said:

Not at all.

In addition to the ways AllenP mentioned, if you happen to have a Smart TV with Netflix as a built-in app like I do, then all you need to do is connect that TV to the internet with either an ethernet cable or by connecting it to your wifi (if the TV has wifi) and launch the Netflix app.