Consistent T-3 Timeouts and Subsequent Modem Reboots

So I have only been a with Cox for a couple weeks now but I have been plagued by these random yet consistent disconnections from the internet. Be it while watching a YouTube video or streaming Netflix or most frustratingly while playing an online video game. 60-70% of the time it reconnects and I just go about my business continuing with what I was doing but the rest of the time I had to reboot the modem. So I had a technician come and investigate and he did some stuff and said everything should be good. Lo and behold it was not good. So I started doing some research and found that it could be the modem I received from cox so I ordered myself a fancy ASUS CM-32 and got it setup having to downgrade my plan from the gigablast to whatever the 300mbs plan is (and somehow having to pay more for it). Hoping this would solve these issues. BUT no. Same issues but now I can look at what is happening with it. I do some digging after one of these episodes and see that this is going on fairly consistently which is the same time I am losing connection with the internet. So I put two and two together. 

2020-11-21 17:46:48 [CRITICAL] No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
2020-11-21 17:49:07 [CRITICAL] SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync
2020-11-21 17:51:00 [CRITICAL] Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC
2020-11-21 17:51:00 [CRITICAL] No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
2020-11-21 17:51:33 [CRITICAL] Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC
2020-11-21 17:51:33 [CRITICAL] No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
2020-11-21 17:51:40 [CRITICAL] Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC
2020-11-21 17:51:40 [CRITICAL] No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
2020-11-21 17:53:19 [CRITICAL] Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out
2020-11-21 17:53:49 [CRITICAL] No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

Now I am not in any way shape or form an expert on the intricacies of the internet and how it works. But I am fairly good at googling things. And what google says is this: T3 timeout errors are caused by too much noise signal on the upstream channel. If the cable modem cannot raise its upstream transmit power level to a level that allows successful communication within the maximum timeout period, it resets its cable interface and restarts the registration process.

Now I do not really know what that means but it sounds like something I cannot fix on my end.

So how would I go about having Cox see what I am seeing as it is fairly random (Consistent but random) without having a technician sit with me at my computer long enough for him/her/they to see what I am going through and how frustrating it is sometimes. 

If anyone has had any similar issues and subsequently had them fixed, please let me know what you had to do to accomplish said fix.