Forum Discussion

stinkfoot63
Contributor II
7 years ago

Web mail down

Haven't been able to log in to web mail today... I get the blue Connection Error page.  I'm sure glad that I have not fallen into the paperless route that everyone insists I take.

5 Replies

WillHarrisInVA
    New Contributor II

Same situation here. When the Webmail page said that they were going to be starting maintenance at 2 a.m., I foolishly thought they'd be done with it by, say, oh, I don't know, business hours?This is extremely frustrating. 

azgrandma
    New Contributor

Live chat with Cox – they are updating the e-mail platform to avoid issues in the future, and everything should be up by this evening. Or possibly earlier.

stinkfoot63
      Contributor II

Thank you azgrandma.  Far be it for Cox to offer any useful information.  It's better to just let us twist in the wind and perhaps mess around with our settings because of a meaning but ill-advised forum moderator who isn't aware of the issue either.

Conrad
    New Contributor II

same here
    HOWEVER cox email service is very slow all the times
    and very often after wait 10 minutes on the loading screen
    I can't even access to my own email account
    I'm going to trasfer all my stuff where is required a digital email service to gmail
    because what cox does is totally unacceptable
    and we pay $196 dollars a month for this cox you should be ashamed about yourself 
    I'm going to try too report this kind of treatment
    I'm getting from Cox to the FTC see if they can do something about it

fes
    New Contributor

It may be time for me to change providers.  $255 per month for a bundled service is too much, especially with slow internet.  I can't believe they said webmail would be down up to an hour and now it appears to be up to 24 hours.  No excuse for this.