Forum Discussion

KenK
Contributor
7 years ago

Web mail classic look

I have a strange thing going on with webmail.   I have a few cox mail accounts.   One of them comes up with I assume is the enhanced look even though I have Classic look checked.   The enhanced mode is very slow to come up to use.  To make matters worse, previously when it use to come up in classic mode I had my mail configured to forward all my cox mail to my gmail account.

For a week I noticed I wasn't getting any mail. When I logged onto webmail I noticed all my missing mail was there.  I went into the settings and for some reason it was not configured to forward my mail.  I have now configred it to forward my mail to my gmail account however its not working 100%.

The other strange thing is I have several cox mail accounts.  The other accounts come up in the classic look like they should.

How can I get the account back to classic look?   Regardless if I check classic or enhanced it always comes up in what I assume is enhaced mode.  I need to get back to classic look with all my accounts hoping my mail forwarding will be 100% again.

Ken

21 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion