Forum Discussion

DarenG
New Contributor
8 years ago

SB6141 - Latest Firmware Version?

Just curious if anybody knows the latest firmware version? I have the following: Firmware Name: SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.14-SCM01-NOSH Firmware Build Time: Mar 6 2014 15:23:55 I have noticed as of late intermittent speed test results as of late. I have made no changes. One minute it's through the rough and the next minute it's pathetically slow. I can replicate this behavior consistently. I have reset the modem, router and unplugged everything multiple times and the symptoms continue. Checked the firmware on the router and it's up to date. Tried rolling back the firmware on the router just to make sure the new firmware wasn't the issue. It made no difference. At this point I checked the firmware on the modem and it looks like a 2014 build. Can anybody check to see if I have the latest version?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DarenG
    New Contributor
    Here is an example using the COX speed test. Start Cox: Sat Sep 10 12:11 PM COX NET: Yes Download Speed: 86 Mbps Upload Speed: 11 Mbps Latency: 9 millisec
  • Hello,

We can certainly look into this issue for you. Please send us an email with your full address to cox.help@cox.com so we can assist you.

Thanks,
    Allan - Cox Support Forums Moderator

• No More Cable Bills:

[Copy&Paste the link to view video]

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=wROUdmO-uY8