Forum Discussion

Frustrated_long
New Contributor
4 years ago

Cox App "Unsupported User" error message. . .STILL (cont. from Dec 2019)

Hi,

I posted this back in Dec 2019 and it has never been resolved. 

REF:

https://forums.cox.com/forum_home/apps_forum/f/apps-forum/24438/cox-app-unsupported-user-error-message/95190#95190

Since you locked the discussion, and every cox support person that I gave my info to never rep[lied back.. .And my emails to Corp have gone unanswered, I'm wondering if this will ever get resolved. I mean, you got me hooked on the ease of the app then pulled some sort of freakish error;

" Unsupported User. We are sorry, multi statement accounts do not have access to the Cox app at this time."

If you're tired of my service, I guess I could go to CenturyLink and give them a shot.  Then I won't have an account that spans over 19 years or so years and wouldn't have all that nasty "legacy" junk from having your bad phone service for less than a year in the late 1990s that is supposedly somehow screwing me out of using the App today..

Let me know.  If I don't hear back from you, then Bon Voyage.

1 Reply

• Hi Frustrated Long-time Cox Client. I can understand your frustration regarding getting this error message. We can merge your statements into one so that you can access your bill online. To get this done, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator