- Cannot watch recorded shows on my iPhone while on my local wifi network! It’s stupid! There’s nothing special about your Panoramic wifi modem/router that allows in network viewing on the Contour app. Cox needs to stop being stupid and allow ALL customers with Contour to replay recorded shows on their devices! I left Cox for 10 years because of their stupidity. Once I leave again, I won’t be back!
- Congratulations Cox! You win the 1st place incompetence award for having the worlds worst customer service! Many of your CS agents are utterly useless! They lack knowlege, talk in circles, contradict themselves, and some outright rudely refuse to do their jobs! This is a result of bad training, bad management and bad employees. If you care about your reputation, why would you allow your company to be represented by so much abysmal failure? I know you also have some excellent CS reps, I give kudos to them, they are working extra hard to pick up the slack. Let go of the incompetents and reward the good ones they deserve it!
- I need someone from Customer Loyalty Department to contact me. I've tried for two weeks unsuccessfully. I remain on hold for 15+ minutes and the call eventually drops. I do not hang up - the call drops. Because I paid my May bill at the former "discounted" rate on the due date, I am now getting threatening cut off notices because my payment was $34 short (which I've since learned was because my promotional discount has ended). I have spoken to two different Cox representatives and they have told me I must speak with the Customer Loyalty Department to reinstate the discounts. However, I cannot get anyone to answer and I'm beyond frustrated. Thank you.
- Hi, I posted this back in Dec 2019 and it has never been resolved. REF: https://forums.cox.com/forum_home/apps_forum/f/apps-forum/24438/cox-app-unsupported-user-error-message/95190#95190 Since you locked the discussion, and every cox support person that I gave my info to never rep[lied back.. .And my emails to Corp have gone unanswered, I'm wondering if this will ever get resolved. I mean, you got me hooked on the ease of the app then pulled some sort of freakish error; " Unsupported User. We are sorry, multi statement accounts do not have access to the Cox app at this time." If you're tired of my service, I guess I could go to CenturyLink and give them a shot. Then I won't have an account that spans over 19 years or so years and wouldn't have all that nasty "legacy" junk from having your bad phone service for less than a year in the late 1990s that is supposedly somehow screwing me out of using the App today.. Let me know. If I don't hear back from you, then Bon Voyage.
Alexa and homelife skill? Compatible yet? I got the homelife because of convenience but not being compatible may need to cancel due to not being user friendlyAlexa and homelife skill? Compatible yet? I got the homelife because of convenience but not being compatible may need to cancel due to not being user friendly
- Issues and concerns not addressed. Empathy or concessions was not provided nor was any ownership taken. The worst experience i have is always with cox and chat support. Horrible. I had moved service 4 months ago. Since then i have contacted cox on numerous occasions about the lies and broken promises via chat and service issues. No one in the chat department cares or even attempts to help besides "i can troubleshoot" The tech who installed my service lied about everything possible. I requested my home to be rewired, told with panoramic its not.needed and its the best offered..lies...lies..I have the ultimate package. Which recommended amount of devices 7-9. With this "upgrade" the tech provided 6 of the 7-9 slots are taken by cox devices. That is more than 50%! If the tect was honest and wanted to have a satisfied customer, he would have not suggested this knowing how many devices i have I work from home and every moment i spend rebooting, troubleshooting and contacting cox cost me money and it is now affecting my livelihood and my children.Solved
- Hi, I am a Cox customer for last 9 years - in my recent statement, I was charged an equipment adjustment fee of $57. When I called in, I was told that this is something about a cable box which I still have. I had called multiple times to communicate that I do not have any cable box with me. Last time, I was on call with customer service and then they transferred to loyalty and finance group and they talked to me for last several minutes and the line got disconnected. No call back and no resolution - this happened on 5/24 at 7:45 PM ET. I would really appreciate a response - thank you