Forum Discussion

Amosannette
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Contour app suddenly not working on iPad!

So tired of issues with Cox! Recently added an update to my iPad and now my contour app doesn’t want to work. I rebooted the tablet. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothings working! Extremely irritated is not a strong enough for what I am right now. 

• Hi Amosannette. I can understand your frustration when something doesn't work as expected. Are you getting an error message? To get assistance with getting this fixed, please email cox.help@cox.com with your complete address, name on the account and include this link and we will be glad to help you. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Amosannette. I can understand your frustration when something doesn't work as expected. Are you getting an error message? To get assistance with getting this fixed, please email cox.help@cox.com with your complete address, name on the account and include this link and we will be glad to help you. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
        KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi Meaghen, do you receive the same error when accessing Contour on watchtv.cox.com? Are you using the primary login? Can you please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com, for further assistance? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator