Forum Discussion

glapeyre
New Contributor
4 years ago

Why is Fox News all of the sudden “unavailable “ - I certainly pay for it ! This is BS- it’s been doing this for weeks ... ??? It’s like y’all are purposely messing it up!

Fox News is not working .. for weeks now ... first scrambled video -and now no video .  It’s been weeks.  If Fox is removed from lineup I will cancel my subscription- I shouldn’t be paying for a channel I don’t get !  Streaming here I come! 

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hi Glapeyre,

Please ensure that all connections are tight and secure on back of your cable box and the cable outlet. Is the issue happening on one box or all boxes? If you continue to experience the issue, please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address, and details of your issue.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      glapeyre
      New Contributor

All connections are good .. was on the phone with Tech and they’ve rebooted my boxes twice ... nada , nothing 

BrianM
        Sounds like a signal issue impacting the frequency of this channel. Please email our team at cox.help@cox.com with a link to this thread and your home address, we can help set up an appointment for a technician to investigate this further.

Brian
        Cox Support Forum Moderator