Forum Discussion

mswoods1
New Contributor
6 days ago

Why does my TV stays on rebooting/ welcoming loading screen?

Why does my TV stays on rebooting/ welcoming loading screen? 

• Hi, there. I am sorry you are having issues with your cable service. Please email my team with your request at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further. Thank you. 

GoodRhoda
    New Contributor

I am having the same problem with both Contour boxes. I have given all details to Technical Services with no results with the exception of a Technical Support appointment tomorrow to access and hopefully repair my unique problem. 

I found this page and wow another customer with the identical issue. My problem began 9/12/2024 just before midnight. A little before the initial post. If the above initial issue has been resolved, can this be shared here to avoid a tech visit ? It appears the RDK 03036 code is a signal issue is not inside my home. I should mention that the neighborhood box is in my front yard, in my grass.

MichaelJ

Hi GoodRhoda, I am sorry to hear that you are having any issues with the Contour boxes, but I am happy to hear that you have a tech scheduled to come out and troubleshoot the issue, The tech can escalate any issues if needed help to resolve the issue, Please feel free to reach out to let us know how the visit goes and thank you for your patiecnce,