Forum Discussion

SunnyinOC24
New Contributor
7 years ago

Why are there so many missing episodes of Game of Thrones season 1-5?

Hello, all episodes for all seasons of Game of Thrones were available On Demand as recent as last October, but there are many missing episodes for seasons 1-5 now (season 5 only has 2 out of 10 episodes available).  I know these were all available through On Demand, and can be watched via HBO Go, so there seems to be an issue with the programming?   I was hoping to watch from the beginning before the last season airs - any help from Cox would be great!

6 Replies

• Hello SunnyOC, Thanks for reaching out to us and wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issue with the missing episodes and we have a ticket entered currently to have this corrected.
    SunnyinOC24
    New Contributor

Hello,

I just checked On Demand and now there are no episodes (or even seasons listed) available for Game of Thrones and several other HBO series.  Can you let me know what the issue is and when it will be resolved?

Thank you.

• Hi SunnyOC,

We placed a ticket to our Video Team regarding missing GOT content. Please confirm what system you're using (Rovi, Contour, Contour2).

Thank you,
    SunnyinOC24
    New Contributor

Hi Nicole,

I'm not sure what system we're on, but we recently updated our account to the new Contour with the new cable boxes and DVR receivers.  Whatever system we are on, the issue has been resolved and I can access all episodes for all seasons of Game of Thrones and other HBO series.

Thank you for your help!

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @SunnyOC

That's great please let us know if you have further issues.