Forum Discussion

CAngel
New Contributor II
5 months ago

TV service out, again, cancel service questio

TV is out again, internet goes out almost daily for a few minutes.  Cox has been inside multiple times, never with a resolution. Now they will not do anything until next year when TV is completely out and I have someone dog sitting. 

How do I cancel service once we get ATT installed? Waiting for my wife to get up. She has not wanted to learn a new cable line up, that is the only reason we have not moved yet.  Hopefully this atest outage will convince her. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ally7327
    New Contributor

No service since Wednesday morning. No solution. And yes, it’s the weekend. I’m dog sitting! And my mom is home with no tv or internet. Or landline. It’s not safe these days. Makes me nervous so I have to keep driving home to check on her. Jeez.

SharielH

Hi CAngel & ally7327

I am sorry you two are having issues with your service. We want to help. Please send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your full name, address and a link to this forums. We look forward to hearing from you. 

• Hi CAngel & ally7327

I am sorry you two are having issues with your service. We want to help. Please send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your full name, address and a link to this forums. We look forward to hearing from you.