Forum Discussion

suebart1
New Contributor
2 months ago

Tv service is unreliable in my area.

I'm in SE Ocala. Earlier this month Cox was having complete outages in my area. Lately,10-7 days, I've been getting TV outages. One went out for over a day 3 or 4 of them were for part of the day. Today it has been out since about 6am. Each time I called I went through the reboot routine. Each time it was a different tech I talked to. 3 of the times they were going to schedule a home visit but found there was an outage in my area. Each time that happened the useless Cox outage map showed no outages. Today I lost contact when the tech was about to scedule a home visit. He did not call back. I would like to know if Cox is having outage problems once and forall. If so, what's the estimated time of repair. And do not charge me for TV serives until the problem is fixed.  

3 Replies

• suebart1

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with our video services.  I'd like to help!  Please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address along with a link to this Forums post.

StephanieS

Cox Support Forums Moderator

StephanieS

suebart1

I apologize but you will need to send that email so I can help and look into this for you, that's not something that I can do for you. 

StephanieS