TV grid doesn't load for Contour via browser
Yesterday was the first time the https://watchtv.cox.com website worked for me with only minor issues since this new release was pushed out to customers. However, one day later, "Now connecting to your entertainment experience" briefly displays, but the TV grid never loads. There is just a blank screen.
I went from frequently using the previous version of the https://watchtv.cox.com website with only an occasional issue to having consistent issues with the new version and now to having no access at all.
Through research and testing, I figured out the solution to my issue. In Chrome settings, I cleared site data for https://watchtv.cox.com which cleared my stored Cox credentials and required me to reauthenticate with my Cox userID and password the next time I attempted to access the website I can't tell you why this was necessary, only that it worked.
This is the Chrome solution to solve the issue of the TV grid not loading.
1. Start Chrome and go to https://watchtv.cox.com
2. Click "View site information" (left of the web address, how you allow Flash).
3. Click the wheel - "Site settings"
4. In Settings, click "Clear data" in the "Usage" section.
5. Close Chrome.
6. Re-start Chrome and go to https://watchtv.cox.com
7. Enter your Cox userID and password when prompted.