Forum Discussion

CoxIsTheWorst
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Stop the dumbass clipping

I'm tired of lame **** local commercials interrupting and ending with the last few words of a commercial or it taking 1 or 2 seconds of the program that I'm watching. It's annoying AF. Take down that *** please.

2 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello, thank you for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to better service our customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. -Crystal S. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

It's not an issue with accounts because I see it as well.  There will be a commercial break, a series of commercials and the very last one is only a fragment of a commercial.  The fragment appears to be only the last few seconds of its normal runtime.  Conversely, the "interruptions" are commercials overriding the the last few seconds of a program.

This wasn't a problem because people used to control dis-joining and rejoining a program.  Now it's computers setting hard breaks and controlling the timing.  People now just sit idly by and watch the computer countdown.

I guess computers are cheaper than hiring people with orchestration skills.