Forum Discussion

Jules2420
New Contributor
4 years ago

Pixelation issues

We seem to be having pixelation issues on a bunch of channels with our contour boxes but it's not affecting the small box in the other room. We have had the main box switched with a new box the first time, the second time a technician came he checked the wires and tightened them but we are still having issues. We can't even watch TV, I have to stream shows. I would rather pay for streaming them what I am paying for cable.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Jules2420,

I can imagine it's incredibly frustrating to have this happen. I understand equipment has been replaced and the issue remains. With the picture still breaking up, we'll need to help reserve a return visit to get traction on where the issue is caused. If the picture quality issue is present at random, then this can possibly make it a bit difficult to track a solution if it's not happening during the appointment. You may email cox.help@cox.com with your complete address and name, and we can look into this for you. If a service visit is needed, we may recommend a date and time-frame that works best for you as well as a time-frame you find the issue is most present.

Dustin
    Cox Forum Support Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Are the "bigger" boxes connected to coax cables or are they wireless Contour boxes?