Forum Discussion

Whh
New Contributor
4 years ago

One America News Network

How can we get OANN on the channel lineup?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LifeInYukon
    New Contributor II

Yes How can I get OANN? I would've stayed with DirectTv if I'd know you did not have this channel... Now stuck on a contract without the services I want. 

MaryF
      Former Moderator
      Hi LifeInYukon,

We weren't able to locate your account to submit a channel request for you. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, and street address so we can submit the channel request on your behalf.

Mary
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
    MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hi Whh,

We've submitted a channel request on your behalf to our programming team to share yuor interest.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      ByRiver
      New Contributor III

So, Mary,

Whatever happens to these Channel requests?

Where do they go?  Who actually makes the decisions?

Do we need to reach out to Cox Leadership ( newsroom.cox.com/leadership-team ) to actually get our requests in....because in all the requests that have been made through this forum over the years (67+), they have obviously gotten nowhere - yet crappy channels, very few would ever watch, get added to our lineup and yet there are ZERO requests for those channels here in the forums.

LifeInYukon
      New Contributor II

I have an account 1LifeInYukonadriherr85@gmail.com

Just entered a new post... I don't understand why I pay what I pay and yet my request and many many others request for OANN is ignored. Wish I'd known because I'd stayed with DirectTV.

Whh
      New Contributor

Thank you very much.